Thursday, March 12, 2009

Maxwell Smart!

Or is he...?
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, he climbed into the bottom basket of the stroller and got stuck. He sure is cute though! We thought we better give an update of Max "The Flash," as his aunt Julie named him. That's about all he does...run, run, run... and begs to vacuum! That's his most favortie thing in the world. I can't wait until he's big enough to push it himself and he can vacuum whenever he wants!
This is our little BYU Lion (we know he's not a cougar, but close enough.) Go Cougars!



And he likes to do the dishes too! Wouldn't it be great if that would last at least 20 more years!

Well, we think he's at least going to like baseball and football!


By the way...Shaun and I are doing good and I think we are just as cute as Max!

5 comments:

Jules said...

what a little stinker. at least he is cute so you can't help but laugh at him. heard about the toddler bed already--good luck!

adventure knitter said...

awww! he's totally cute! you REALLY need to post pictures of him more often!

Trisha said...

It was so great to get the Max update!

Shelley said...

finally! I think it has been to long since I have seen him....maybe I'll come over....maybe right now!

Douglass Family said...

What a darling he is! OH I need to come and see that little guy before he grows too much. We will be up there again on the 18th ... so maybe we'll see ya at your parents house. Hope you're doing well my dear!