Thursday, September 3, 2009
Boy? Girl? or Abi-doo-doo?
Well, the time has come to make an announcement. I am expecting another child! This baby is expected to arrive on February 22, 2010. It still seems a really long way away. I am only 15 weeks along. But Max thinks he already knows what we are going to have. We don't really find out until Sept. 30, but Max says it is a girl baby and we are going to name her Abidoodoo. For those of you who don't know what an abidoodoo is, I'll explain. An abidoodoo is the inflatable balloon guys that stores put out in front to attract attention with the waving arms. Max will show you what an abidoodoo does if you ask him. But that is what he wants to name the baby girl. I'm okay with it. Anyway, we'll continue to keep you posted. We are really excited but I don't think we realize what it will mean to have Max plus one. I think Max may be enough on his own for anyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hey Congratulations!!! I am super excited for you guys! I am sure you will find that you can handle two just as well as you can one :)! Hope things are going good for you!
Congrats Andrea!! I'm so excited for you guys. You have the cutest kid already, i can only imagine what a cute little andrea will look like. :)
Whooohooo! (and Andrea T is lying: 2 is HORRIBLE! Just kidding!)
Awesome! What great news to start my day! I can't wait to hear what you're having. Max is such a cute boy!
So exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats. You need to have a million kids that look just like Max. So adorable!!
I am so excited for you guys!
Congrats! So excited for you. Are you hoping for a girl? I'm due March 2 and hoping for a boy. Can't wait to see pics!
Congrats!
Post a Comment