Tuesday, July 15, 2008

4th of July Fun!!







Here are some fun pictures from the 4th. According to Shaun, this is the greatest day of the year. What could be better than a barbeque and fireworks! We went up to Park City with my family to watch the fireworks. It was really fun. Happy Birthday America. I want everyone to listen to Neil Diamond's song "America" in honor of this wonderful holiday. What a great song!



P.S. I had to post this video. I was playing with a little toy saxaphone and he thought it was the funniest thing in the world. At least somebody thinks I'm funny!

13 comments:

adventure knitter said...

I think you're funny too!

Michelle Kelly said...

What a cute video!! I think you are hilarious Andrea and I think your little boy is the cutest ever!!

Jules said...

that video is so cute! don't you love to make a fool out of yourself just to make your little one laugh!! I do!

Shelley said...

He acts so drunk when he gets laughing!! So cute! Deven hasn't seen him walk yet....how weird is that! The week he left was when Max was starting to step around reluctantly. They grow up so fast....sniff sniff

Trisha said...

I love how you are trying so hard not to laugh too! What a great video.

Joni said...

Nothing better in the world than a baby belly laugh. That was great.

Anonymous said...

Max is so adorable. Love the video.

Tris said...

He is such a cute little thing! That video is darling and of couse one can't help but laugh watching it. Laughter is contagious!

The Robinson's said...

ok so darling! he little laugh! ah! i think you're funny too!

Douglass Family said...

That laughing movie is HILARIOUS! He is so adorable ... oh & I am loving the hair!
Hugs
Mandy

Ash said...

You are the bomb baby...boom...boom. Laughter is so contagious.

Megan said...

So I found your blog through Tracy's blog, and reading about Neil Diamond's "America" reminded me of that alarm clock you bought when we were in Batavia together. Your son gets more adorable every time I see pictures of him.

Douglass Family said...

So I seriously need an update girl. Just in case you didn't know ... We went private so please email your address so we can stay in touch!
HUGS
Mandy
skierdouglass@gmail.com