Today is Andrea’s 27th birthday. It seems like just yesterday I approached you and asked the question, “what are the chances of a boy like you and a girl like me getting together?” I held my breath and crossed my fingers, and lets just say that the chances were good. And here we are almost four years later. So happy birthday Andrea, we all love you. And like Opus, continue with the story but depart from the text.
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Andrea! Cute picture! Sorry I missed you while I was in town. Amazing how fast a month goes by!
Happy Birthday Andrea!! I had your name on my calender and we were in San Diego vacationing so I missed it. I hope you had a great birthday!!
Wow! There are quite a few Birthdays in the Sundberg family during the month of June isn't there? Happy Birtday Andrea! I hope you do something fun to celebrate!
Happy Birthday Andrea! Wow, I can't believe how OLD you are, it seems like your just got off your mission yesterday!;)
Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!
Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!
Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!
To You! To You! To YOU!! Ole'
I love your guts! Hope you had a terrific day...welcome to the "late" twenties...muah!
happy birthday, yesterday! I do have a card for you, but it has been crazy this week--I will get it to you. love ya!
happy birthday! sure do love ya!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
You are my best friend and sister and I love you and am so glad that we were put in the same family. I really believe that in heaven we were best friends and god gave us the unique oportunity to be sister's forever even if we had to be found first:) It was just yesterday we were slicking back our hair and singing micheal jackson in our P.J.'s with combs as microphones. I Love U Happy Birthday!
Love the picture - so funny.
Post a Comment