Friday, March 14, 2008

Here we go! This is just a trial post to get things started. Everybody keeps telling me that we've got to have a blog. It's the best way to keep up with people. I'm excited because it will be a good place to show off Max. I will get some good pictures of me and Shaun too. Shaun will love that.

Our little family is doing so good. I love living in Orem. Shaun doesn't mind but he hates commuting. We will see how long that lasts. I like it because I get to see my family a lot more and they like it because they get to see Max. We love our new home at the mortuary.

Well, here we go!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Loving your blog hun!! My Max is so darn cute! Ha Ha! Love ya!

Shelley said...

Welcome to the world of the blog. How did we all get sucked into this so fast? I guess Ashley started it off....

Jules said...

You big stinker! I didn't know you had a blog! I love the slideshow of Max, it almost made me cry! The one of him and Lainey in your cabinet is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! nice to know you are on here and doing good. Max is cute..

The P*dunc's said...

oh goody! I am so glad I get to see more pictures of you all. Max is so(cover his ears) beautiful. He really is a beautiful baby!

Jamie! said...

Hi Andrea! I'm excited that you're doing this now. Even though we live in the same city we never get to see each other, so this is perfect! Love ya!

Tiffany said...

Love the pics, Max is so adorable, my gosh I know you are the best mommy ever! Congrats and welcome to the bloggin' world my friend.

Trisha said...

This is going to be great! We'll get to see more of you than just the occasional shower! Love ya!